ELISA Open Forum 2014 will focus on social media for library and information staff. It will be held on the afternoon of the 3rd December at the National Library of Scotland, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh.
The event, entitled ‘Rewards and risks of using social media’, will feature a mixture of presentations and workshops and the opportunity to network with staff from other libraries.
Speakers will be:
- James Coltham (Rewards and Risks of Social Media)
- Kay Munro (Gamification and Social Media for Staff)
- Ines Byrne (Crowdsourcing)
- Gill Hamilton/Ally Crockford (working with Wikkimedia)
- Helen MacDonald (the 21 revolutions project, Social Media and Kickstarter)
- Anabel Marsh (Creating informal CPD opportunities using Social Media)
- Emily Dodd (engaging Social Media strategies)
The session starts formally at 13:00. Please sign in between 12:30 and 13:00 (NLS has a very nice café if you want to come and have lunch beforehand).
Please register your intention to attend the Open Forum via Eventbrite: https://elisaopenforum.eventbrite.co.uk/